This article shows you how to remove account owners who no longer need access to the organization.
If you are the current license holder or an owner on the Organimi account license, you can delete account owner(s).
- From your organization's dashboard, select your name in the top right corner, then click My Account/ Profile.
2. On the left, select Account Owners.
The Account Owners screen appears.
Approved and accepted owners appear in green.
3. Click the X next to the owner's email address to delete the owner.
A confirmation message appears.
4. Click the Remove Owner button to delete the owner.
The owner has been removed from the account.
5. Click the X in the upper right corner to exit the Account Owners screen.
For step-by-step instructions on adding account owners see, Adding An Additional Account Owner.