You can click and drag the department you wish to move to a new position, then drop it where you want!
- The Drag & Drop function only works if, in Chart Display, you select the Order set in chart Role Sorting option
- Other automatic chart sorting options will not allow you to manually drag and drop
To set up automatic chart sorting options see, Automatic Role sorting Options.
- Open the chart where you wish to sort departments.
- Currently, the Sales Department is to the left of the Marketing Department. Let us move the Sales Department to the right of the Marketing Department.
3. Hover your cursor over the Sales Department until you see a four-headed arrow (Move button).
4. Click and hold the Move button.
5. Drag and hover over the Marketing Department.
6. Drop the Move button onto the right + button of the Marketing Department.
A confirmation message appears.
7. Click the Move Subchart button.
The Sales Department is now to the right of the Marketing Department.
For more details on dragging and dropping see, Dragging And Dropping roles.