You can create a Full-time or Part-time status for members in your org chart.
The Custom Field feature is only included in Organimi's paid plans.
Create Custom Fields
- Open the Org Chart in which you wish to add Full-time and Part-time status to members.
- Click the Custom Field button
The Custom Fields screen appears.
3. Click the ADD NEW FIELD button.
A second Custom Fields screen appears.
a. In the Custom Field Name field, type Full Time or Part Time.
b. In the Field Applies to radio button, click Member/Person.
c. In the Field Type field, click the dropdown menu and select Text. Doing this will
allow Full Time and Part Time to display as text on your org chart.
d. Put a checkmark in the Appear on Chart field. This will cause Full Time and Part
Time to appear on your org chart.
e. Click the Save Field button.
Full Time and Part Time appear as custom fields.
Assign Custom Fields To Members
- Hover over a member in the Org Chart.
- Click the Role Actions button (3 dots).
- Click Edit Role
The Edit Role screen appears.
4. Click in the Full time or Part time field and type Full-Time or Part-Time exactly the way you wish the
tag to display in the role box.