As the license holder or owner of an Organimi account, you can add multiple Users to your organization.
Organimi supports the following User types:
- Account owners
- Organization administrators
- Users with edit permissions
- Users with view-only permissions
- Managing billing and plan information
- Viewing all private custom fields
- Adding Users, other Account Owners, and organization Administrators
- Access to all organizations associated with the account
To delete an Administrator see, Removing An Administrator.
Organization Administrators share most rights as the Owner, except that an Administrator cannot:
- Delete the organization
- Delete the org chart
- Add new Administrators
Users With Edit Permissions
Users belonging to a shared chart with Edit permissions can only edit that chart in the organization. They CANNOT view private custom fields. For various chart sharing options see, Sharing Your Org Charts, Photoboards & Directories.