This knowledgebase article shows you how to integrate your Org Chart with Salesforce. To do so, export your data from Salesforce and import into Organimi.
Exporting Data From Salesforce
Salesforce Data Import Format
Salesforce Data Import Template
Importing Data into Organimi
- Review the section, Exporting Data From Salesforce.
- Follow Organimi's data import specifications to prepare the .csv file for import. For details see, Creating An Excel / CSV File For Import.
- Import the completed .csv file using Organimi's data import wizard. For details see, Creating An Org Chart By Importing Data.
- Now that your Org Chart is in place, build, modify and customize your Chart. Organimi provides you with lots of step-by-step instructions, FAQs, videos, and tips for working with your Chart. For details see, How to Create an Org Chart.
Embedding The Chart Link In Your Salesforce Account
- To embed the Organimi Org Chart link in your Salesforce account tab, create a custom field in Salesforce. For details see, Custom Button and Link Samples.
- Give the custom field a relevant name, e.g. Organimi Org Chart or a name of your choosing.
- Use the custom field you created in Salesforce to link your Chart. in Organimi. For details on creating custom fields in Organimi, see Working with Custom Fields and Views.
For details on editing your Chart see, Editing an Organizational Chart.
For chart sharing options see, Sharing your Org Charts, Photoboards & Directories.
Printing and Exporting
Print and export your Org Chart or share it online using Organimi's printing and sharing options. For details see, Printing and Exporting Org Charts in Organimi