In free plans, there is a watermark across the page. To remove the watermark, upgrade your subscription by clicking the Upgrade button in the top right corner of your screen.
We recommend that after applying your print settings, you print your chart to PDF to see if you have achieved the desired results.
- There are two (2) options when printing photoboards and directories:
. From your Dashboard, select the Photoboard or Directory
. Open your Chart and select the Photoboard or Directory symbols
from the right navigation panel
- Click the Print icon.
The print Options window appears.
2. From the left navigation panel, select your desired print options.
3. Use the scroll bar to view more print options.
4. To change your Chart settings, click the CHART SETTINGS button.
5. When you are done with settings, click the PRINT NOW icon.
The Print Chart window appears.
a. Read instructions in the Print Chart window.
b. Optimize Readability For Print is a default option. This option makes the Chart
clear, legible and easy to read.
c. To disable the Optimize Readability For Print option, click the checkbox to remove
d. Click the PREPARE FOR PRINT button.
6. Click the SAVE/ OPEN FOR PRINT button .
A PDF version of your Chart appears.