There may be times when you would like each org chart branch to look more (or less) vertical, and when you wish to reduce the width of the org chart. Use the Chart Display options available to control the layout.
To Change the Layout and Size of an Org Chart:
To change the maximum stack height:
1. Click the Stack Settings button in the toolbar at the right, then change the stack setting to 1.
Or, in the same way, change the stack settings using Chart Settings:
- Click on the name of the org chart to open it up.
- Click the Settings button at the top right of the screen, then select Chart Settings.
- Choose the Chart Display tab at the left, and adjust the settings in the dialog box.
TIP: For A. Change Wrap Stacked Roles After to 1, in order to avoid stacking.
You can also try disabling Compact Mode where siblings exist, to eliminate stacking.
- Click Save.
- Continue to repeat steps 2. to 4. and manipulate the settings until you have the desired chart configuration.
Here's a quick video: