By popular demand, we have added the ability to log in to Organimi via LinkedIn, and also have the member's role boxes linked to the member's LinkedIn profile, providing clarity of their employment history and skills.
You can include in your org chart boxes, a LinkedIn photo, and/or LinkedIn clickable field that when clicked, takes you to the LinkedIn profile of the member (person) in the role providing the details of this organization member's online resume, details of skills, and recommendation comments. This can assist to uncover otherwise hidden experience, certifications, and skills.
To add a member picture or link to the LinkedIn profile:
- Hover over the role box to which you wish to add the LinkedIn profile, then click Role Actions (3 dots), Edit Role.
- Click Search for LinkedIn Profile. [Alternatively, if you only wish to bring in the LinkedIn photo and not the profile link, click the pencil icon next to the person's name, and then click "Find Photo on LinkedIn".]
- Enter the name in the search field at the top of the screen, and also enter the company name if the person for whom you are searching does not immediately appear.
Click the blue Search button, then double-click the tile of the matching person to connect their LinkedIn profile.
- You are prompted with the question: Overwrite existing member photo with the photo found on LinkedIn?
Click Yes to confirm the replacement. (You can later change the photo if you like.) The LinkedIn link (url) is populated into the member's role dialog box where it reads "View LinkedIn Profile".
Note: If the individual's LinkedIn profile is set to private, you may not be successful in searching for the person's profile and picture.
- Click Save in the bottom right corner of the dialog box.
Now that you have added the LinkedIn link (url), the member's role box appears with the "in" icon:
- To view the LinkedIn profile, hover over the role, then select Role Actions (3 dots), Edit Role. Click the link View LinkedIn Profile.
Note: The link (url) for the LinkedIn profile link is also viewable if you choose to edit a member from the Roster list at the left of the screen.
Here's a quick video on how to add the LinkedIn link to a role box: