You can add a color legend to your chart and link the colors to custom fields by creating conditional rules.
Here's how to add conditional color coding to your chart:
- Click Smart ChartTM Legend on the blue toolbar at the top of the screen.
- Click the slider to turn Show Legend to ON mode.
- Click the blue Add Color / Rules to Legend button.
- To apply the conditional color coding:
A. Click, then choose a color, B. Enter a Label name, C. Choose a field as a condition to apply the color to, D. Enter a value for the condition, E. Click the blue Add button to add the conditional rule.
- Click the blue Save button at the bottom to save the rule.
(You are returned to the previous dialog box. Click the X in the top right to close the dialog.)
Note: In this case, a blue color stamp is applied to all role boxes with the word "Manager" in the role. A Legend appears on the screen, to indicate the color coding in the chart.
The color codes can be seen in Photoboard and Directory view modes:
The color codes and Legend also appear in Photoboard view:
The color codes and the Legend also appear in Directory view:
Here's a quick video:
Smart Charts TM is a trademark of Organimi, Inc.