Add a color legend to your chart and link the colors to custom fields by creating conditional rules.
This knowledgebase article has two (2) section:
- Click the Smart ChartTM Legend icon.
The Smart Chart Legend screen appears.
2. Click the Slider to turn ON the Legend.
3. Click the ADD COLOR / RULES TO LEGEND button.
4. Apply color and conditional coding to add a calendar label.
A. Click the color square to select a color.
B. Enter a Label name.
C. Choose a field as a condition to which to apply the color.
D. Enter a value for the condition.
E. Click the Add button to add the conditional rule.
F. Click the SAVE button to save the rule.
5. You are returned to the previous dialog box. Click the X in the top right corner of the screen to
close the dialog.
Your Chart appears with the newly created calendar color label.
A sky blue color stamp is applied to all role boxes with the word Manager.
A Legend appears on the screen to indicate the color coding in the chart.
The color code appears in Photoboard view.
The color code appears in Directory view.
Here's a quick video:
Linking Custom Fields
- Edit a Manager role that contains the newly created calendar color code.
The Edit Role screen appears with the Calendar custom field.
2. Click the Calendar custom field to view the calendar.
Smart Charts TM is a trademark of Organimi, Inc.