Add a Badge to distinguish that a role has a certain feature, i.e. Management, or a special distinction.
To add a badge to certain roles in your chart:
- Open the chart where you wish to add badges.
- Click the Smart ChartTM Legend button.
- Turn the legend ON by clicking the slider.
- Choose Add Color / Rules to Legend:
- Select the desired options:
A. Select a color, B. Enter a label, C. Choose an option, D. Click Choose Badge, then click on the desired badge, E. Select a field for the condition for the badge to appear, F. Enter a term for the condition, G. Click the blue add button, H. Click Save.
- Click the X to close the dialog.
The Badges are automatically applied to the Chart, based on the condition of the "Value to match" entered for the rule (Step F. above).
Note: The picture below indicates a badge of "P" is used for Part-Time employees.
Badges also appear in Photoboard and Directory view.
Note: For more information on linking Colors and Custom Fields click here.
Here's a quick video showing how to add a badge:
Smart Charts TM is a trademark of Organimi, Inc.