Question: How do I remove the color from role boxes to make them go white?
Answer: The formatting button "A" allows you to change or remove the color from the view.
- Click the formatting button "A" on the blue toolbar above.
- Click Advanced Formatting at the bottom.
- Scroll down, and click Role color position, then choose Off / Invisible.
- If you wish to save these changes as a new custom view with a new name, then enter the new name of this view at the bottom of the dialog box (recommended).
- Click Save Format at the bottom to save your changes.
The role boxes are now white.
Note: To switch back to a custom format which you have that contains color, click the A button, then choose the view from the Saved Formats drop-down. For more information on working with custom formats, click here.
Here's a quick video: