To change the colour and thickness of connector lines in your org chart:
- Open your org chart.
Tip: If you need to locate your org chart, click on the Organimi logo at the top left of the screen, and click on the chart button for the org chart you wish to open.
- Click the formatting button A on the blue toolbar.
- Scroll down to see the options for Role Box Borders. Click the colour button to choose the desired colour for role box borders in the org chart.
Once you click on the colour square, a palette of colour choices appears:
- Select the desired colour.
- Click the drop-down to choose a Role Box Border thickness.
- When finished, click Done at the bottom of the dialog box.
Note: To change the role box border colour/thickness by role type, click the A button, then Advanced Formatting. Choose the role type at the top, make the desired changes. Enable or disable Auto Box Heights to have the boxes automatically resize (or not) according to the text added. Then click Save Format at the bottom to save your changes.
Having trouble? Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or ask us about the concierge service.