To change the color and thickness of connector lines in your org chart:
- Open your org chart.
Tip: If you need to locate your org chart, click on the Organimi logo at the top left of the screen, and click on the chart button for the org chart you wish to open.
- Click the formatting button A on the blue toolbar.
- Scroll down to see the options for Role Box Borders. Click the color button to choose the desired color for role box borders in the org chart.
Once you click on the color square, a palette of color choices appears:
- Select the desired color.
- Click the drop-down to choose a Role Box Border thickness.
- When finished, click Done at the bottom of the dialog box.
Note: To change the role box border color/thickness by role type, click the A button, then Advanced Formatting at the bottom. Choose the role type at the top, make the desired changes.
To remove the role color: Click Role Color position, then choose Off / Invisible.
The color is removed, and the box turns white.
- Then click Save Format at the bottom to save your changes.
Having trouble? Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or ask us about the concierge service.