Once you have created your custom fields and added data to the custom fields, you can display this information in a custom view.
To display custom data fields on your org chart:
- Navigate to your Org Chart.
- With your org chart displayed, click on the Chart Formats icon: A.
- Click the New Format button.
- In this Simple Formatting dialog "Format Your Chart", use the sliders to turn on/off the view of items you wish to appear in your chart. Click + Add More Fields to create new fields for your org chart.
- Click Advanced Formatting>> to enable/disable Auto Box Heights which automatically resizes role boxes to accommodate the display of additional data fields.
Change Photo, Card, and Field Properties as desired. Notice there are sizing and colour options. Drag to re-order fields, or remove any fields by clicking the x beside the field you wish to hide.
- Once you are finished, change the name of the format at the bottom to something meaningful. Click the blue Save Format button at the bottom.
- Edit a role, by clicking Role Actions (3 dots) > Edit Role, then proceed to add the data as it relates to either the role, or the member/person (Hint: click the pencil icon to edit).
- Once completed, click Save at the bottom.