With custom fields, you can create additional fields to your member roster and choose to display them on your org chart using custom formats [A] button. Custom Fields are available on any of our Paid Plans.
To create a custom field:
- Login to your Organimi account by going to https://v5.organimi.com.
- Navigate to the desired org chart, then click the Custom Field button:
- Enter the name of the new field beside Custom Field Name * such as "LinkedIn" or "Salary", choose the desired settings, then click Save Field. Or, alternatively, click Browse Suggested Fields, then select the field(s) desired, and click the blue Add Selected Fields button at the bottom.
If you wish the field to be Private (in which case the field will only be accessible by organization administrators and account owners, then enable the Private Field slider.
- To display the custom field in your org chart, click the A button.
- Click to enable the slider for the custom field you added.
When enabled, the field jumps to the top section of the dialog, and the slider appears with a blue dot to the right.
- Click Done.
- Lastly, proceed to add the custom field data by going to the Organization Roster, or, import your roster with all the custom field information.
- Click Done.
Once populated, the field data is displayed on the org chart:
Here's a quick video: