This help article is for people who have already shared their org chart with others. If you need the instructions on how to share a chart, click here.
Now that you have shared your org chart with others, and gave them permission to view, edit, or export the chart, etc., you, as an administrator, have the ability to manage access to the chart.
To manage access to your shared chart:
- Click the org chart to open it and display it on the screen.
- Click the Settings icon in the top right corner, then click Chart Settings.
- Click Share Access at the left.
- In order to remove access altogether, click the "x" to the right of the email address to delete it. A confirmation message appears:
Click Remove Access to confirm that you wish to proceed.
Or, click the drop-down to the left of the email address and choose either "Can read" or "Can edit" to change the level of access.
- Click the top-most X in the top right corner, to close the dialog box.