When you have created your Org Chart, you can change how the boxes and information appear.
This feature is included in Organimi's paid plans.
- Open the Org Chart that you wish to change.
- Click the Format Your Chart icon.
The Format Your Chart dialog box appears.
3. Click the down arrow in the Saved Formats field to select the Default format or to select a
previously saved format.
4. To create a new format, click the New Format button. .
A new custom format appears in the Saved Formats field, numbered sequentially. For more details see Creating A Custom Format With Custom Fields.
The next time you open the Chart, it defaults to the last selected format.
5. Modify your Chart's formatting by using sliders and options in the Format Your Chart dialog.
A. Click to change the Photo location and settings.
B. Click to change the color of the text in the field.
C. Click the arrow to move the field down or up a level to change the order of the fields.
D. Click the drop-down to change the text font size.
E. Click the toggle slider to remove/add a field from appearing in the Org Chart.
F. Click the drop-down to change the thickness of the connector.
G. Click to change the connector line color.
H. Scroll down to see the role box borders/role box width options.
I. To add more fields to the dialog box click the +Add More Fields link.
6. Click the DONE button to save your custom format.
- For more formatting options such as text font (bold, etc.), and to make changes by role type, click the Advanced Formatting link.
The Edit Format dialog box appears.
2. The Edit Format dialog box allows you to:
. Choose the size/location of the member photo
. Turn on/off Auto Box Heights
. Change card properties
. Under Field Properties, add, remove, or drag to re-order fields, as well as change the font size
and color. Click the X beside a field to remove it from the display.
3. Click each role type (Single, Shared, Assistant, Department, Location) at the top to change the
4. When you are finished, rename the custom format at the bottom of the screen, if necessary.
5. Click the SAVE FORMAT button to save your changes.
Your format is saved and applied to your Org Chart. At any time, you can switch to a different
format by clicking the Format Your Chart icon.