If you are the Owner of an org chart, you may wish to add an Administrator to make changes to your org chart. An Administrator has the same rights as Owner, except the Administrator cannot delete the org chart or organization, and also cannot add other Administrators.
To remove an administrator in Organimi:
- Login to Organimi, then click the name of the organization in the left navigation pane.
- Click Settings on the left navigation pane.
The Manage and Control Data Accessibility & Visibility page appears.
- Under the middle Administration heading, click on Add Administrators in the circle.
You will see the Admin people listed near the bottom of the screen.
- Click the red Remove button below the email address of the person you wish to remove.
A message appears, "Are you sure you want to remove this email address as an admin".
- Click the OK button.
- The administrator's email address has been deleted, and their access has been revoked.
- Click Org Charts on the left navigation pane to return to your org charts.
Note: To add another administrator, please see the help article Adding an Administrator.