If you have a large org chart, you can search for a member name or role to view or edit the information.
To search your org chart:
- Login to Organimi by going to https://v4.organimi.com/login.
- Click the organization you wish to view from the left navigation pane.
- Click Organization Roster, or Photoboards in the left navigation pane.
Note: If you chose Photoboards, continue to select the name of the org chart.
- Click in the Search by Member Name field, and enter the name you wish to search.
From roster view, you can pre-select a specific org chart you wish to search from the 'Org Chart Specific' drop-down list.
Note: The list then becomes filtered to display only the member you searched.
- If you wish to edit the member information, select the name, and then click Edit.
- To reset the screen and clear the filter, delete the name you entered in the search field in step 4.
All members now re-appear.
Here's a quick video: