If you are the Owner of an org chart, you may wish to add an Administrator to make changes to your org chart. An Administrator has the same rights as Owner, except the Administrator cannot delete the org chart or organization, and also cannot add other Administrators.
To add an administrator in Organimi:
- Login to Organimi, then click the name of the organization in the left navigation pane.
- Click Settings on the left navigation pane.
The Manage and Control Data Accessibility & Visibility page appears.
- Under the middle Administration heading, click on Add Administrators in the circle.
- Click in the box with that reads: Add a new admin by email, and enter the email address of the person to be the new Administrator.
- Click the green Add Admin button.
Notice the new email address is now listed on the screen under the Owner's email address, as Admin.
- Continue to add more Administrators as desired.
The Administrator receives an automatic email invitation with a link to login to Organimi to access to the chart.
- The newly designated Administrator must login with their email address and Organimi password. If this is their first time logging into Organimi, they can click on: New user? Register here to obtain a password.
Note: To remove an administrator, click the remove button under the administrator's email address. A pop up confirmation window appears Are you sure you want to remove email address? Click OK.
Here is a quick video: