Under the heading of Getting Started in this help site, you will see that there are 3 steps to creating an org chart: (1) Creating an Organization, (2) Adding Members to an Organization Roster, and (3) Building the Org Chart.
To watch a demo of the robust functionality of an Organimi Org Chart click here.
With Organimi Org Charts you can:
- Import a list of names in a spreadsheet with ID and Boss ID columns, and have your org chart auto-create.
- Add / delete members as desired.
- Create custom fields, and display url links (i.e. a link to a Linked in profile).
- Change the look and layout.
- Import Photo Images of members and have them appear in the org chart.
- Drag and drop roles.
- Change the views.
- Print your org chart in full or in sections.
- Share your org charts and control access.
- And more...