To display custom data fields on your org chart:
- Click on Org Charts from the left navigation pane.
- Click on the name of the org chart that you wish to view.
- When your org chart is displayed, click on the Format Options icon: Aa.
- In the Format Options dialog box, under Fields, enable the check boxes of the fields you wish to display.
- Depending on the number of fields you are choosing to display on your org chart, you may wish to change the size of the box by clicking on the Box tab and changing the Width and Height of the box.
- Once you are finished, click Save As.
Here is a quick video: