You can embed an org chart within an org chart in Organimi. Create two separate org charts before you begin.
To add an embedded org chart role:
- Click on Org Charts from the left navigation pane, then click the name of the org chart to edit.
- Hover over a role box, and click the plus sign (+) on the side where you wish to add the embedded org chart.
The New Role dialog box appears (below).
3. Click in the second field Role Type, and choose Embedded Chart from the drop down list.
The window will change slightly and the Role Title box will disappear.
4. Click in the Select Chart to Embed field, then choose the name of the org chart to embed.
5. Click the blue Create Role button.
A new role box appears, within which the org chart is embedded.
Note: To view and edit the embedded chart, hover over the embedded chart node and click Edit to edit the embedded role or Visit Chart to jump to the other org chart.
Here's a quick video: