Organimi provides many options for sharing your org charts, via email, private URL, iFrame, PDF or PNG. When sharing your org chart via URL link or via iFrame embed on any webpage, you have the option of changing the org chart's accessibility setting to Private or Public. The default setting is Private.
Here's a description of each setting:
- This is the default setting. Using Private, you can authorize other registered Organimi users access to the chart (or invite them to create an account). Upon receiving a notification email with a link, the recipient then logs into Organimi, and finds the org chart under "Shared with me" to either view or edit the chart. See Sharing an Org Chart with Other People.
- Or, use Private to restrict viewing an iFrame embedded org chart to a list of url/domains.
- Anyone who receives the url link can view the org chart, without having to login to Organimi. You can send it to colleagues and friends. The org chart can be viewed, not edited. The recipient can toggle the view to Photoboard or Directory, and can print or export the information to a pdf, png, or csv file.
To set an org chart's accessibility as private or public:
- Go to your org chart by clicking on Org Charts from the left navigation pane and click on the name of the org chart you wish to change to public or private.
- At the top of the org chart view, click on the Share icon.
The Share Settings window appears.
3. In the Share Settings window, click on [edit accessibility].
4. Choose the option Private or Public. Note: The public option is for a paid account.
5. A confirmation window appears stating Are you sure? Click OK.
6. Click Back to Access to return to the Share Settings window, or click Close to close the window.
7. To share your org chart with others, please click: Sharing an Org Chart with Other People.
Note: If you wish to simply send a public link for the viewing of your org chart, click Sharing a Public Link to View an Org Chart, available with paid plans.
Here's a quick video: