You can embed clickable URL links on your Organimi org charts. The URL data field is one type of custom field supported in Organimi, and custom fields are included in any of our paid plans.
To add clickable URL links on your org chart:
- Click on Settings from the left navigation pane.
- Click on the Data Control circle.
- Click in the box at the bottom where it reads Add new custom data field and enter the name of the new field. Choose URL for the data type.
- Click Create and the custom field with a URL data type is now created. You can now manually add the custom data by going to the Organization Roster (and enter the url data for each individual) or import your roster with the custom field information.
- Click Org chart in the left navigation pane, and select your org chart. Create a custom style format using the Aa button, to include this new field in the org chart view.
- When you are happy with the look of your org chart, you can share this view using a link. To view an example chart with a clickable URL link, click here.
Here is a quick video: