Once you have created your org chart, you have the ability to change how the boxes and information is displayed. Note that this feature is included in any of the Organimi paid plans.
To change the style and font of an org chart:
- Click on Org Charts on the left navigation pane.
- Click on the name of the org chart that you wish to change.
- When your org chart is displayed, click on the Format Options Aa icon.
- In the Format Options dialog box, enable the check boxes of the fields you wish to display in the org chart. You can choose the size of the member photo and where you want it located. You can also change the font size, font style and color.
- Click on the Connectors tab to change the Thickness and Color of the lines that connect the boxes.
- Click on the Box tab to change the size of the box, as well as the style of the box (i.e. rounded).
- Once you are done changing the styles, click Save As.
- Enter the name of this Style and click OK.
- Your style is saved and applied to your org chart. You can flip between the Default style and your saved style anytime, by clicking the Default drop-down just to the right of the Aa button.
To edit a saved style:
- If you wish to continue editing your style, choose the style you want to edit and click on the Format Options icon Aa to open the Format Options dialog box.
- When you are finished editing your style, choose Save.
- A pop-up appears asking if you wish to Overwrite existing style "Stylename"? Click OK.
- If you wish to save the new edits as a new separate style, click on Save As in Step 2 and you can enter a new Style name.
Below is a quick video: