By default, an org chart you create is set to Private. You can change the accessibility setting of the org chart to Public, and then send a public link to your org chart to colleagues and friends without requiring them to create an Organimi account. The org chart can be viewed by anyone who has the link.
To Get the Public URL link to Your Org Chart:
- Go to your org chart by clicking on Org Charts from the left navigation pane and then click the name of the org chart you wish to share with a link.
- At the top of the org chart view, click on the Share icon. Note: This appears in a paid plan.
- In the Share Settings dialog box, click on [edit accessibility].
- Choose the Public option. A confirmation message appears: Are you sure? Click OK.
- Under Share Link - Accessible by anyone with the link, select and copy (Ctrl + C) the entire URL link provided and paste the link into an email to send to your colleagues and/or friends.
Anyone who receives this public link, can view the org chart.
If you wish to share an org chart to allow editing, click Sharing an Org Chart with Other People.
Below is a video on how to get the public share link for your org chart.
Note: Sharing a Public Link to an org chart is a paid plan feature. Also, the recipients to the public link can view, but not edit the org chart.
You can also iFrame embed your chart on a website.