Embed Organimi Org Charts into any web page by simply copying and pasting iFrame code.
To view an example of an embedded Organimi chart, go to http://info.organimi.com/example-embedded-org-chart.
To embed an org chart on any web page:
- Go to your org chart by clicking on Org Charts from the left navigation pane, and click on the name of the org chart you wish to embed.
- At the top of the org chart view, click on the Embed Code icon.
The Embed Chart dialog box appears.
- Click in the Embed Code field, and select the iFrame code. Then, press Ctrl + C.
- For security purposes, and only if your org chart is set to Private, click in the field under Add urls to embed org chart for viewing and enter the URL / domain where you wish to embed your org chart (therefore, the embedded org chart will only be visible to 'authorized domains' listed in this field).
For example, see in the yellow box in the screen shot below, it reads: http://info.organimi.com.
5. When finished, click Save Allowed URLS.
6. Go to the destination webpage and paste the iFrame embed code you copied in step 3.
Here's a quick video on how to locate the iFrame embed code for your org chart, and enter a url:
Note: Populating the Add urls to embed org chart for viewing field in Step 4 is not required if your org chart is set to Public. IFrame embedding is a paid plan feature.