To create a custom field:
- Login to your Organimi account by going to https://v4.organimi.com/login.
- Click on Settings on the left navigation pane. On a paid plan, you will see Manage and Control Data Accessibility & Visibility.
- Click Data Control.
- Add the name of your new custom data field and choose which data type for this field, i.e. text, number, URL, or a flag (see below).
- Click Create.
- Proceed to add the custom field data by going to the Organization Roster, or, import your roster with all the custom field information.
- Lastly, to display the custom field in your org chart, create a custom view for your org chart which includes this field using the Aa button.
Here is a quick video on adding a custom field:
The 'flag' custom field:
To display someone as 'part-time' or 'on-leave' or another distinctive way, use the flag custom field. The flag field adds a thick border colour to the left and right sides of the role to make it stand out. See below:
For more custom field ideas, click here.