The background color of each role can be changed at any time. An example of using this feature is to highlight positions waiting to be filled.
To Add Color to Roles:
1. Login to your Organimi account at https://v4.organimi.com/login.
2. Under the name of your organization, click Org Charts on the left navigation panel.
3. Click on the org chart you wish to edit.
4. Hover over the member/role you want to edit, and click the Edit icon .
5. At the bottom of the Edit Role dialog box, select the color you wish to apply to the box.
To apply color to a new member you are creating, select the color at the bottom of the New Role dialog box.
6. Click Save Role.
Here's a quick video:
Note: To learn how to format other style options (i.e. modify member photo size and location; font size, style and color adjustments), click here.