When adding an assistant, you are adding a subordinate with the role type Assistant.
To add an Assistant role to an org chart:
- Click on Org Charts in the left navigation pane. Select the name of the org chart to open it.
- Hover over the bottom of the role box where you wish to add the Assistant, and click the + sign which appears with Add subordinate.
A new role dialog box appears (below).
3. In the New Role dialog box, click in the Role Title field, and enter a title, i.e. Executive Assistant.
4. Click in the Role Type field, and choose Assistant from the drop down list that appears.
5. In the Assign Members To Role field, type a first and last name, or find a name using the drop down.
Click on the name in the drop down list.
6. Click the blue Create Role button at the bottom.
A new Assistant role box is added to the org chart.
Here is a quick video: