Often times companies have co-founders, co-CEO's or multiple top level roles in the same top position. So how do you add them to your org chart in Organimi?
If you are uploading the Organizational Chart from a CSV file, please upload it with a single top role only. Once this is completed, multiple top roles are added by editing the chart using the instructions below.
To add a Co-CEO as a second top-role to an org chart:
- Ensure you have already created your org chart with just one single top role.
- Add a role box on top of the existing top role by clicking the add role above + sign at the top.
3. Under Role Title, enter the Company Name, then select Department from the Role Type drop down.
The New Role dialog box.
4. Click Create Role.
The department role box appears at the top (displayed above as 'Company Name').
5. Now click the + to add a level between the department you just created and the top role position.
6. Under Role Title enter Co-CEO, then choose Shared from the Role Type drop-down.
7. In the Assign Members to New Role field, add the two names which are in the shared role.
8. Click the blue Create Role button.
9. Hover over the existing top role you had before, and click Edit Role (as we are going to delete it).
10. Click the Delete button.
The above prompt appears.
Note: Select 'Remove Individual Role Only', then click OK.
The Organizational Chart will re-organize under the new Shared Co-CEO Top Role you just created.
Note: You may delete the department role at the top if you wish.
Here's a quick video: