You may wish to include in your org chart boxes, a LinkedIn clickable field that when clicked, it takes you to the LinkedIn profile of the member (person) in the role.
To add a link to the LinkedIn profile:
- Hover over the role box to which you wish to add the LinkedIn profile, then click Role Actions (3 dots), Edit Role.
- Click Search for LinkedIn Profile.
- Enter the name in the search field at the top of the screen, and also enter the company name if the person for whom you are searching does not immediately appear.
Click the blue Search button, then double-click the tile of the matching person to connect their LinkedIn profile.
This populates the LinkedIn link (url) into the member's role dialog box where it reads "View LinkedIn Profile".
- Click Save in the bottom right corner of the dialog box.
Now that you have added the LinkedIn link (url), the member's role box appears with the "in" icon:
- To view the LinkedIn profile, select Role Actions, Edit Role, then click the link View LinkedIn Profile.
Note: The link (url) for the LinkedIn profile is also viewable if you choose to edit a member from the Roster list at the left of the screen.
Here's a quick video on how to add the LinkedIn link to a role box: