When you add or import names into Organimi, a photoboard and directory are automatically created.
By default, an org chart or directory you create is set to Private. You can change the accessibility setting of the directory to Public, and then send a public link to your directory to colleagues and friends without requiring them to create an Organimi account. The directory can be viewed by anyone who has the link.
To share the public url link to your directory:
- Go to your directory by clicking on Directories from the left navigation pane and then click the name of the directory you wish to share with a link.
- At the top of the Directories view, click on the Share icon. Note: This appears in a paid plan.
- In the Share Settings dialog box, click on [edit accessibility].
- Choose the Public option.
A confirmation message appears: Are you sure? Click OK.
- Under Share Link - Accessible by anyone with the link, select and copy (Ctrl + C) the entire URL link provided and paste the link into an email to send to your colleagues and/or friends.
Note: Anyone who receives this public link can view the directory. The recipient can also toggle the view to the Org Chart, or Photoboard view, and is able to print or export customized information to a pdf, png, or csv file.
6. Click Close to close the Share Settings window.
If you wish to share an org chart to allow editing, click Sharing an Org Chart with Other People.
Below is a video on how to get the public share link for your directory.
Note: Sharing a Public Link to an org chart is a paid plan feature. Also, the recipients to the public link can view, but not edit the org chart.
You can also iFrame embed your chart on a website.