When you add or import names into Organimi, a photoboard and directory are automatically created.
By default, the org chart / photoboard / directory you create is set to Private. You can change the accessibility setting of the photoboard to Public, and then send a public link to your photoboard to colleagues and friends without requiring them to create an Organimi account. The photoboard can be viewed by anyone who has the link.
To share the public url link to your photoboard:
- Click on Photoboards from the left navigation pane, and then click the name of the photoboard you wish to share with a link.
- At the top of the photoboard view, click on the Share icon. Note: This appears in a paid plan.
- In the Share Settings dialog box, click on [edit accessibility].
- Choose the Public option.
A confirmation message appears: Are you sure? Click OK.
- Under Share Link - Accessible by anyone with the link, select and copy (Ctrl + C) the entire URL link provided and paste the link into an email to send to your colleagues and/or friends.
Note: Anyone who receives this public link can view the photoboard. The recipient can also toggle the view to the Org Chart, or Directory view, and is able to print or export customized information to a pdf, png, or csv file.
6. Click Close to close the Share Settings dialog box.
If you wish to share an org chart to allow editing, click Sharing an Org Chart with Other People.
Below is a video on how to get the public share link for your photoboard.
Note: Sharing a Public Link to an org chart / photoboard / directory is a paid plan feature. Also, the recipients to the public link can view, but not edit the org chart.
You can also iFrame embed your chart on a website.