By popular demand, you can now import users from Google's G Suite! No need to re-invent the wheel. Save time by importing members of your corporate G Suite account into Organimi, and make it easier to connect within your organization and stay up-to-date.
G Suite is a set of intelligent apps including Gmail (using your actual domain name in your email address), Docs, Drive and Calendar to connect the people in your company, no matter where in the world they're located. The G Suite administration of user accounts screen is shown below:
By connecting Organimi to G Suite, you can import your G Suite users with ease, then proceed to build your structured org chart in Organimi. Photoboards and directories are simultaneously created, and all of the information is customizable and shareable.
Read about this new integration as described in our company blog.
To import your G Suite users into Organimi:
- Log in to your Organimi account at https://v4.organimi.com/login.
Note: You must be the account administrator to conduct the import.
- Click on the organization where you wish to import your G Suite account users.
- Click the Import button, then choose the tab at the top Import from Other Source.
- Under Import from which account?, choose the correct G Suite account that appears, otherwise, choose the green Connect to Another GSuite Account button, then enter the desired account name.
- You are prompted to login to your G Suite account with your user name and password.
- On the prompt window below, click the blue Allow button.
- Click the green button: Save # members to roster (where # is the number of members imported from G Suite).
- Click the Organization Roster link in the left navigation pane to view the G Suite users, and proceed to make any desired additions or edits.
- Now that you have imported your G Suite users, continue to the help article: build your org chart.
Here is a quick video: