An iFrame (Inline Frame), allows you to embed content from another site inside your web page. Embed Organimi Org Charts into any web page by simply copying and pasting the iFrame embed code. Now, you may customize the iFrame embedded org chart, so that viewers can toggle to Photoboard or Directory view and also search, print, or export the org chart.
To view an example of an embedded Organimi chart, click here.
To embed an org chart on any web page:
- Login to Organimi at https://v5.organimi.com.
- Navigate to your organization, then click on the org chart you wish to embed.
- Click on the Share and Embed icon located on the top toolbar.
The Embed Chart dialog box appears.
- Select how the chart should look when first viewed. Enter the custom format and whether you want people to see the Chart, Directory, or Photoboard. Select the top level and initial chart display. Select which tools will be available to the viewers of the iFrame embedded chart.
- Click Next.
The Embed Chart window appears.
- For security purposes, and only if your org chart is set to Private, click in the field under Enter domain name where you wish to embed and enter the desired URL / domain where you wish to embed your org chart (therefore, the embedded org chart will only be visible to 'authorized domains' listed in this field). Click Add Domain.
For example, see the picture below, the domain entered: v5.organimi.com/login.
- Click the blue Add Domain button to add the domain.
- Under Copy this code to your website, select all of the iframe code and press Ctrl + C to copy the code.
- Click the blue Save Embed button.
- When finished, click Close.
- Go to the destination web page and paste the iFrame embed code you copied above to the desired location.
Depending on the settings chosen, the viewer of the iFrame embedded chart can change the view to photoboard, directory, and also sort, search, print, export, and share the chart.
Here's a quick video on how to enter a URL, change settings, locate the iFrame embed code of the chart, and preview the embedded chart:
Note: Populating the Add urls to embed org chart for viewing field is not required if your org chart is set to Public. IFrame embedding is a paid plan feature.