NOTE: The print options are paid subscription features. Upgrade your subscription to print your org chart by visiting http://www.organimi.com/pricing. As a suggestion, print your chart to pdf first to see how it will appear based on the settings you choose.
To print an org chart:
- Login to your Organimi account at https://v5.organimi.com.
- Within the organization name, click on the chart you wish to print.
- From the top toolbar, select the Print icon.
- Choose the desired settings from the Options pane at the left.
Note: Under More Options, Optimize Readability for Printing will turn all text, borders, and lines black for easy reading. This is enabled by default. If you wish to print/export in color, then disable this checkbox option.
5. Read the window of instructions that appears:
6. Click the blue Prepare for Print button.
The following Print Chart window appears:
7. Click the green Save/Open for Print button.
8. Click the .pdf file that appears (in the bottom left corner) to launch the file.
NOTE: If required, repeat steps 3. to 6. and try changing the print options to achieve the desired result. Choose More Options, then the Chart Settings button to allow you to increase the wrapping specifications, and also turn off Compact mode - which will allow your chart to spread out more.
If you are interested in applying a custom chart format (which would be available in step 4 D above, then click here for the instructions). A custom format allows you to increase the text size, make the boxes larger or smaller, etc.
Here is an example of a resulting pdf image:
Here's a quick video: