When adding an assistant, you are adding a subordinate with the role type Assistant.
To add an Assistant role to an org chart:
- Navigate to the org chart to open it.
- Hover over the bottom of the role box where you wish to add the Assistant, then click the + sign which appears with the Add colleague below tip.
A New Role dialog box appears (below).
3. Select Assistant as the new role type.
4. Under Role Title, enter the title (i.e. Executive Assistant). Under Members, begin to type the first name of the person in the role, or you may leave the member name blank, and later drag a member onto the role box to assign a person to the role.
5. Click the blue Save button at the bottom.
A new Assistant role box is added to the org chart.
Here is a quick video: