When adding an assistant, you are adding a subordinate with the role type Assistant.
To add an Assistant role to an org chart:
- Navigate to the org chart and open it.
- Hover over the bottom of the role box where you wish to add the Assistant, then click the + sign which appears with the Add colleague below tip.
A New Role dialog box appears (below).
- From the Role Type drop-down, select Assistant.
- Under Role Title, enter the title (i.e. Executive Assistant). Under Members, begin to type the first name of the person in the role, then click to select the suggested name that appears.
Or, you may leave the member name blank, and later drag a member from the roster onto the role box to assign a person to the role.
5. Click the blue Save button at the bottom.
A new Assistant role box is added to the org chart.
Here is a quick video: