You can embed an org chart within an org chart in Organimi. For example, suppose you have a Satellite Office you wish to depict with an icon in your chart. Note: Create two separate org charts before you begin.
To add an embedded org chart role:
- Navigate to the org chart to edit.
- Hover over a role box, and click the plus sign (+) on the side where you wish to add the embedded org chart.
The New Role dialog box appears (below).
3. Choose Embedded as the new role type.
The window will change slightly and the Role Title box will disappear.
4. Enter the exact name of the chart you wish to embed. Choose a color.
5. Click the blue Save button.
A new role box appears, within which the org chart is embedded.
Note: To view and edit the embedded chart, hover over the embedded chart node and click the Go to Chart option (shown below) to jump to the embedded org chart.
Here's a quick video: