In Organimi, you can link two or more org charts.
For example, if you have a Satellite Office, you can depict it with an icon in your chart. Also, there is a Go To Chart button on the chart link icon which allows you to jump to the linked chart.
- Create two separate org charts.
- Navigate to the org chart you wish to edit.
- Hover over a role box and click the plus sign (+) on the side where you wish to add the chart link.
The New Role screen appears.
a. Click the Role Type down arrow.
b. Select Chart Link.
c. Click the Select Chart down arrow and select the chart to which you wish to link.
d. Click the SAVE button.
A new role box appears with a chart link.
4. To view and edit the linked chart, hover the mouse over the linked chart node and click the Go to Chart option (shown below) to jump to the linked org chart.
5. To incorporate the linked chart into the main chart, click the button with the 3 dots on the linked chart icon, then click Remove link and insert chart here.
The chart link icon is replaced with the sub chart, merging the two charts.
Here's a quick video: