In Organimi, you can link two or more org charts.
For example, if you have a Satellite Office, you can depict it with an icon in your chart. Also, there is a Go To Chart button on the chart link icon which allows you to jump to the linked chart.
- Create two separate org charts.
- Navigate to the org chart you wish to edit.
- Hover over a role box and click the plus sign (+) on the side where you wish to add the chart link.
The Add Role screen appears.
a. Click the Select Role Type drop-down arrow.
b. Select Chart Link.
c. In the Linked Chart Title field, type the name of the linked chart.
d. In the Select Chart to Link To field, click the down arrow and select the chart to which you
wish to link.
e. Click the Save button.
A new role box appears with a chart link.
4. To view and edit the linked chart, hover the mouse over the linked chart node and click the Go to
Chart option to jump to the linked org chart.
5. To incorporate the linked chart into the main chart, click the button with the 3 dots on the linked chart
icon, then click Remove link and insert chart here.
The chart link icon is replaced with the sub chart, merging the two charts.
Here's a quick video: