You can create locations in your org chart to specify where individuals or branch offices are located. You would create a location role, as you would create any other role, however you will choose the role type "location".
- Log into Organimi at https://v5.organimi.com.
- Hover over an existing role's edge to create a new role, then click the + symbol. Or, click Create First Role if this is the very first role you are creating in the org chart.
- Choose the role type Location.
- Enter the location name and address.
- Click the blue Save button at the bottom.
Proceed to add more locations, and people as desired.
The location is linked to Google Maps, so you can incorporate geographic markers into your org structures.