Use the Shared role type for positions where there are multiple people in the same role (position), in the same reporting structure (branch). The boxes of the Shared role appear stacked within a border frame.
To create a shared role:
- Go to the Org Chart where you wish to add the shared role.
- Hover over a role box, and click on the plus sign (+) where you wish to add the new Shared role.
The New Role dialog box appears (below).
3. Select the New Role Type Shared.
4. In the Search roster to attach member field, then begin to type name you wish to add to the role.
Click the suggested member as it appears below the field.
Continue to add more member names to this shared role as desired.
5. Click Save at the bottom.
Below the Shared Role type is assigned to four Coordinators reporting to Gordon Gulliver.
The names appear in boxes adjacent to each other, with a border frame surrounding the roles.
Here is a quick video: