Use the Shared role type for positions where there are multiple people in the same role (position), in the same reporting structure (branch). The boxes of the Shared role appear stacked and you can have the role boxes within a bordered frame.
To create a shared role:
- Go to the Org Chart where you wish to add the shared role.
- Hover over a role box, and click on the plus sign (+) where you wish to add the new Shared role.
The New Role dialog box appears (below).
3. Select the New Role Type Shared from the drop-down.
4. In the Search roster to attach member field, begin to type name you wish to add to the role.
Click the suggested member name as it appears below the field.
Continue to add more member names to this shared role as desired.
5. Click Save at the bottom.
Below the Shared Role type is assigned to four Coordinators reporting to Gordon Gulliver.
The names appear in boxes adjacent to each other, with a border frame surrounding the roles.
Everyone has the same Role Title. If you wish for certain members of the shared roles to have a different title, click the 3 dots (Role Actions) on the shared role, then click the pencil symbol on the person whose title you wish to change. Change it in the field below "Change Photo", see below:
Here is a quick video: