To add clickable fields for roles in your org chart, you must create a custom field in Settings.
To create a custom field:
- Login to your Organimi account by going to https://v5.organimi.com.
- Within the organization, click Settings.
Note: If you are in org chart view, click the Organimi logo at the top left of the screen to locate My Organizations.
- In the pop-up window that appears, select Custom Fields at the left.
- Click Add New Field, then enter the Custom Field Name, i.e. Linkedin, choose if the field applies to the Member/Person or the Role, then choose the Field Type URL/Link from the drop-down.
- Click the blue Save Field button. Click the x at the top right to close the window.
- To view this field in your org chart, click here to learn how to create and apply a Custom Format to display your custom fields in the org chart.
Here's a quick video: