To add clickable roles in your Org Chart, create a Custom field.
Custom Field is included in Organimi's paid plans.
- Open the Org Chart in which you wish to add clickable URL links.
- There are two (2) ways to access custom fields, click the Custom Field button OR
Click the Settings button and click Organizational Settings > Custom Fields
The Custom Fields screen appears.
3. Click the ADD NEW FIELD button.
a. In the Custom Field Name field, type the name of the custom field (e.g. Linkedin).
b. Determine whether the field applies to the Member/Person or the Role by clicking the radio
c. In the Field Type field, click the down arrow and select URL/Link from the drop-down menu.
d. Click the SAVE FIELD button.
4. Click the X at the top right to close the window.
Displaying The Custom Field In Your Org Chart
- Click the Format Your Chart icon.
The Format Your Chart dialog box appears.
a. Click the NEW FORMAT button to create a new custom format.
b. Click the dots to the right of the Saved Formats field.
A popup menu appears.
a. Select Rename Format.
b. In the Custom Format field, type LinkedIn.
c. Click the Update Name link.
Your custom format name appears in the Saved Formats field.
d. Click the DONE button.
2. Go to your Chart Roster.
3. Edit an employee by clicking the Pencil icon.
The Member Details screen appears.
a. Type a URL for the LinkedIn custom field.
b. Click the SAVE button.
The Member appears in the Chart with the clickable link.
Displaying The Custom Field In The Member Slideout Profile
- Click the Role actions button.
A pop-up dropdown menu appears.
2. Select View Card.
The clickable LinkedIn custom field appears in the member slideout profile.
Here's a quick video: