You can add a role box to your org chart connecting the new role in any direction (i.e. subordinate, colleague, etc).
To Add a Role to an Org Chart:
- Login to Organimi at www.organimi.com, then navigate to the organization and org chart where you wish to add a role.
- If this is the very first box of the org chart, click Create First Role. If roles already exist, then simply hover over an existing org chart member (role box), and then you can do one of the following:
- Click on the + sign that appears at the bottom of the box to add a subordinate, or
- Click the + sign that appears to the left or right of the role to add "colleagues" to the left or right of the role.
3. Select the desired Role Type from the drop-down, such as "Single" to add an individual.
Click here for what each role type means.
4. Under Search roster to attach member, begin to type the name of the member.
Click the suggested name that appears to select it.
Or, if it's a brand new member you are adding, simply type the new name, then click the orange "New" option that appears just below the field after you have typed the name.
5. Enter the Role Title, i.e. President.
6. When you are finished, click Save at the bottom.
Here's a quick video on how to add a new role to an Organimi Org Chart: