You can click and drag the role or department you wish to move to a new position, then drop it where you want! Options appear to move the individual role or to move the role with children.
- To drag a role box to a new location, hover the mouse over the role box you wish to move and wait to see a four-headed arrow.
- Click the four-headed arrow and drag it to the new desired position.
For example, if you want the box move to be a subordinate to the VP, drag over the + sign
at the bottom of the VP role box.
3. When you release the mouse button, a message appears.
Add colleague below or Add colleague right, etc.
4. Click the Move button to move only one role.
5. Click Move Role with Children to move the role with all hierarchy branches below it.
Tip: For horizontally and vertically stacked roles - To rearrange roles A, C, D, and B, drag
B and drop it to the left of C or the right of A.
You can also:
. Create a department first and then drag role boxes into the department
Here is a quick video: