This help article will walk you through adding data to a custom field that you created.
There are two (2) ways to add data to custom fields:
- Manually, one entry at a time
- Importing a CSV or Excel file
Manually Adding Data To A Custom Field
- Open the org chart that contains the member for which you wish to add data.
- Hover the mouse over the member.
3. Click the Role actions icon.
A pop-up menu appears.
4. Select Edit Role.
The Edit Role screen appears.
a. Enter new details or change existing custom field information.
b. Click the +Add Custom Fields link to add more custom fields.
c. Click the SAVE button.
Here's a quick video:
Adding Custom Field Data To A CSV/Excel File
For step-by-step instructions see, Adding Custom Field Data To A CSV/Excel File.