Custom fields that you added to your Organimi org chart can be deleted at any time.
NOTE: Once you have deleted the custom field, all data associated with the field will be permanently deleted! There is no undo option for this function.
To Delete Custom Fields in Organimi:
- Login to your Organimi account by going to https://v5.organimi.com.
- Within the organization, click Settings.
Tip: If you are in org chart view, click the Organimi logo at the top left of the screen to locate My Organizations.
- Select Custom Fields, then click the trash can to the right of the field you wish to delete.
- A pop-up message appears: Are you sure? Click Yes to confirm that you really wish to delete the data field.
Note: This is a permanent action, so once you have removed the custom field, all data associated with the field will be deleted.
- Then click the x to close the dialog box.
Note: If you simply wish to "hide" the custom field, simply create or modify the format you are using to display your org chart information.
Here is a quick video: